Complete prusa i3 compatible 3D printer kit for an awesome price! Includes LCD, heated bed, 1.75mm extruder and more
The Anet A6 Prusa I3 Pro is made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm, Prusa I3 Pro is a DIY kit, which provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of the 3D printer from scratch.
1. Multiple 3D printing filament supportable: PLA, ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA
2. 220x220x250mm printing volume;
3. 0.05mm printing precision;
4. 8-mm-thick laser cut acrylic frame for rigidity and long life;
5. Stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement;
6. All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance;
7. Super-flat aluminum alloy print surface for better adherence;
8. Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding;
9. Filament size: 1.75mm;
10. Nozzles size: 0.4mm.
You can find MK8 replacement nozzles in the extruder section. We recommend to heat the bed plate not above 60 degrees for longer periods of time.
|3D printer properties|
The maximum volume what can be 3D printed with this machine. This normally is almost the size of the printbed times the height the head can be above the bed.
|Layer resolution||0.1 mm|
|Number of extruders||1|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|Hot-end type||MK8 Compatible|
|Max. hot-end temperature||240 °C|
Bowden printers feed filament through a tube as opposed to Direct Drive systems. This adds important advantages (faster printing) and disadvantages (higher filament retraction settings). You can find more information on Direct Drive and Bowden systems, Click here
|Max. heated bed. temp.||65 °C|
|Type of 3D printer||FDM/FFF|
|Product Dimensions||390x470x390 mm|
|Display type||128x64 Graphical LCD|
|Type of control interface||Rotary encoder with push button|
A SD Card in your printer will allow you to store prints and print them directly from SD. This is more reliable than a USB connection and allows you to power down your computer.
A heated bed is important to reduce Warping and have a better adhesion of the 3D print to the print bed.
|Input voltage||110/240 V|
|Operating voltage||12 V|
Replacement parts for the A6 - Prusa i3 pro DIY kit, which may wear down over time.
A6 - Prusa i3 pro DIY kit related products to keep you running.
Suggested improvements for your A6 - Prusa i3 pro DIY kit.